This Blog is a safe space where students in Mr. Henderson's Français Intensif class can exchange ideas and express their opinions in two languages. Parents are free to participate.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Dialogue, Schmialogue
Create a short dialogue between two people that includes a pair of homonyms. Be sure to include all the proper punctation and conventions when using dialogue.
"Hi" said Lucy. "Hello," said Melody, I just saw a bee and he was carrying honey. Cool eh?" "wow, I love bees!" said Lucy. I wish I could be a bee" Melody said.
"Hi" said Lucy. "Hello," said Melody, I just saw a bee and he was carrying honey. Cool eh?" "wow, I love bees!" said Lucy. I wish I could be a bee" Melody said.
Mine has three people talking. Here it is. ( You can read it as fast or slow as you want!)
"Eight ate." said Blondie randomly. "That's stupid."said the Prince"and I hate eight." Then Sophie said "you wanna know what I hate? Sweaty boys!" Then the Prince replied "You wanna know what I hate more than eight? You!" Sophie said "you are so mean" Blondie laughed and danced like an elf.
"You think you had a bade day?" asked Brittani, "Today in school, I had to expel and punish over 25 children,""you don't think I liked that, do you?"
"Of course not Brittani." replied Hillary. Feeling a bit offended by Brittani's tone of voice. "I was only wondering why such a nice person like you would expel and punish such a great amount of children!"
"Well..." started Britany. "It's not like I wanted to." said Brittany, feeling a bit of remourse. "I'm a resposible pricapal of an elamentary school that needs to teach children how to obay their princebles, and if they don't, they'll have to face the concequences.
12 comments:
"I love this book i just read" said Madison.
"oh is that the read book from the library" replied Kellen.
"yes it is" said Madison, it is very good you should read it.
Hey/ Henderbutt, here's my dialogue about two fish.
"Hello, Mr. Googley," said Nooberdee.
"Hello, Nooberdee, said Mr. Googley.
"Hey," said Mr. Googley, " let's invent the game, pearly."
"That's a great idea," said Nooberdee, " How do you play?"
Here is my dialogue:
"Hi" said Lucy.
"Hello," said Melody, I just saw a bee and he was carrying honey. Cool eh?"
"wow, I love bees!" said Lucy. I wish I could be a bee" Melody said.
Little one
Here is my dialogue:
"Hi" said Lucy.
"Hello," said Melody, I just saw a bee and he was carrying honey. Cool eh?"
"wow, I love bees!" said Lucy. I wish I could be a bee" Melody said.
Little one
Mine has three people talking. Here it is. ( You can read it as fast or slow as you want!)
"Eight ate." said Blondie randomly.
"That's stupid."said the Prince"and I hate eight."
Then Sophie said "you wanna know what I hate? Sweaty boys!"
Then the Prince replied "You wanna know what I hate more than eight? You!"
Sophie said "you are so mean"
Blondie laughed and danced like an elf.
The End
iamawesome668
"Man did I have a bad day!"said Hillary.
"You think you had a bade day?" asked Brittani, "Today in school, I had to expel and punish over 25 children,""you don't think I liked that, do you?"
"Of course not Brittani." replied Hillary. Feeling a bit offended by Brittani's tone of voice. "I was only wondering why such a nice person like you would expel and punish such a great amount of children!"
"Well..." started Britany. "It's not like I wanted to." said Brittany, feeling a bit of remourse. "I'm a resposible pricapal of an elamentary school that needs to teach children how to obay their princebles, and if they don't, they'll have to face the concequences.
"Hello" said Alice
"Hello" replied Eliza
"Would you like to have some tea and biscuts?"said Alice
"Maybe later" replied Eliza "I am too full to eat.
Here is my conversation between a group of cats and a bird (guess what happens?).
"Meow," said a cat to his friends, "I wish I could eat that bird!"
"Eek! A cat!" Screeched the bird.
"Hey bird, come here!" yelled the cats, "WE'VE a treat for you."
"Not on YOUR life!" called the bird. "I'm nice and comfortable up here, so I'm not going to WEAVE through all those table legs just to get eaten!"
"We won't eat you," intoned the cats, "come on down."
"No!"
"Humph," said the cats. "Well, if YOU'RE sure you don't want gourmet birdseed...."
"Gourmet?" said the bird. "Yeah right! I heard you talking about eating me!"
The cats leap. Gobble gobble!
- Rainduck
My dialogue:
One day Swimmy swam up to Wiggles the octpus.
"Hi Wiggles," said Swimmy "guess what I saw?"
"What" replied Wiggles
"A sea bear that had a sea bee on there back and the sea bee was bare!"
"That's a mouth full"said Wiggles
"Oh yeah" said Swimmy
"But how could that be?" asked Wiggles
"Don't ask me" Swimmy said "I just saw them."
Miss.McLeod
My dialogue:
One day Swimmy swam up to Wiggles the octpus.
"Hi Wiggles," said Swimmy "guess what I saw?"
"What" replied Wiggles
"A sea bear that had a sea bee on there back and the sea bee was bare!"
"That's a mouth full"said Wiggles
"Oh yeah" said Swimmy
"But how could that be?" asked Wiggles
"Don't ask me" Swimmy said "I just saw them."
Miss.McLeod
Here is my dialogue:
"Look," said Bear "I found a bare bee".
"That's not possible," said Duck "How can a bee be bare?"
"Well,it would have no black stripes" said Bear.
"Oh" said Duck.
ND
"Hey, Bob!" said Rick.
"Hi Rick," said Bob.
"Bob, I really want a bear," said Rick.
"Rick, I want a bear that is bare!" said Bob.
Kaitlyn
Post a Comment